Friday, April 13, 2007

Am back.. But dont know for How Long..

Hmmmm...

Finally back after a long hiatus from my blog.

Where have I been?

Hmmm.. Well Its never been the same since I've got engaged.

Time for thinking and putting them on the blog was taken up by the phone calls to India.

Now here back in India, Am busy with a lot of running around here for various reasons.

Where is the time to think? Take a breath? To write a blog?

But then. Have no cribs. This is what I was yearning for when I was in the US.

For me this is my life.

Also, that I did not have net connection at home till now (Its not working now :(( ) and the firewall policy in my office blocked some cookies while accessing my blog added to the time I was away from my blog.

There were a lot of things that I actually thought I'd write. I had also thought of making this blog a bit more diverse in terms of its content. Not just writing the random words from my brain but also on some topics like the current happenings, movie reviews, etc. But then thought that Will put them at another link.

So Have opened up a new blog at below.

The Logical Corner.

Lets c. How much am I able to post!. Wish me luck!

Anyways.. Now that I have found out a way to access my blog from the office, I hope to utilise some office time to put in some words here and some logic there.

So till I get some random thoughts, Adios!

1 comment:

Rajesh Gunasekaran said...

Good that you are back!

btw, the logical corner doesnt have any entries, whats the logic behind that??